Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone, this is a brief post to say happy 2013! I'm very sick right now so I will not be able to wrap up my December resolutions at the moment (one word: fail!), but I will get back to it as soon as I have recovered! My goal for 2013 is to not waste as much time. I want to do something worthwhile with my life! I'm going to have to pray a lot to make this happen, because God knows I am the worst excuse maker, LOL.

Okay, I'm sorry this is so short, but I just can't write very well when I'm sick. I hope you all have a good January and 2013! Do you have any resolutions for the year?

Love you all!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you, too! I'm still trying to decide what my resolutions for January and this year will be. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete