Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Let's Try This Again...

Well, I've realized that my blog is just far too... depressing. I mean, it pretty much started that way -- it was always a way for me to vent my feelings, and I have a tendency to be an over-emotional person (though most people wouldn't know this because in public I cope with it by laughing... but that's a completely different story).

So I'm gonna try to be a little more upbeat here! I've set all my old posts as drafts and I'm starting fresh! Hmm... so what do I do now?

Well, first, I should probably find a new layout/background, because this is just... dull. And bleh. I mean, I only picked the background because it has a road, and kono michi means "this road". But now it's probably time for me to pick something with just a little more color and personality.

Next, I want to figure out... well, what I'm going to blog about! I've always wanted to have a blog about me and my life, but I've been afraid to share my life with the internet... and I still am, actually. But I'm going to try a little harder to be okay with letting people know how I live my life -- and I love how I live my life, and if other people don't like it, then tough!

What else... I'm not really sure. I mean, is there anything you guys (my readers... okay, I have one follower, but maybe there's someone out there that occasionally checks in) want to see?

I don't know, I'm still scared to do this. Like I said in my last post, I'm scared of everything. But I'm going to try, so let the fun begin!

EDIT: I planned on doing the new template tomorrow, but I decided to go ahead and get it done. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment